Congratulations to Nancy Beach and the entire Celebrating Greyhounds team for winning the 2015 Dog Writers Association of America award for Best Article or Blog on Health or General Care for Nancy's feature story Canine Osteosarcoma: Part 1 and Canine Osteosarcoma: Part 2 in the Spring and Summer 2015 issues of Celebrating Greyhounds magazine!
Now celebrating 21 years of publishing, the award-winning quarterly magazine devoted to greyhounds as pets is available in an interactive digital format
The Spring/Summer 2017 issue is now available. Current subscribers should have received an email from The Greyhound Project with access instructions.
- If you received these instructions, click here to access your issue and login as directed in the email.
- If you did not receive an email with login instructions, please contact us!
- Not yet a subscriber? Order your new subscription now.
Thinking about subscribing? See Celebrating Greyhounds magazine come to life in our free Winter 2015 issue. This earth-friendly digital format allows you to:
- Zoom pages in and out for optimal viewing
- Bookmark materials for easy reference
- Instantly link to advertisers’ websites
- Save an offline copy to your own digital library
- Print a hard copy
- Enjoy a multi-media experience with high resolution photos, videos, and animations
- Benefit from quick and easy mobile access to the magazine